Field Distribution Supervisor
About Dal Group:
DAL Group operates across many business sectors including – Food & Beverages, Agriculture, Earthmoving, Real Estate, Energy, Mining, Automotive, Healthcare and Education– with each business playing a leading role in its field. Since its establishment, the company has operated to international standards, underpinned by strong, clear business principles and ethical values.
Job Title: Field Distribution Supervisor
Closing Date: 11/04/2021
Job Classification: mid-level (4-7 years)
Job Category: Sales
To effectively oversee the turnover of Spare parts & Machines for all DIAC Distributors’ main outlets and branches. This will include registration, orders processing , credit control and coordination with logistics where the end result will lead to increased sales volume and distributors satisfaction .
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Orders Planning
- Plan and ensure delivery of the DIAC distributors Ordering Plan to ensure all products are moved and delivered in accordance with the agreed terms & conditions of the contract.
- Distributor Management Operation
- Oversee all processes related to distributors from ordering through financials till delivery in order to ensure that distributor requirements are met.
- Spare Parts Inspection
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and inspection of spare parts in coordination with supply chain for accurate order processing that meet business needs, minimize risk and eradicate unnecessary costs.
- Distributor Satisfaction
- Respond to distributors and their staff questions and complains with immediate corrective action to ensure maximum level of fulfilment, while adhering to company policies & regulations.
- Branding Assistance
- Plan and control effective branding activities for distribution centers that result in efficiency and effectiveness of Sales Target delivery.
- Distribution Reporting
- Ensure that Distributors exact location, outlets, and contact numbers are received by the CRM and constantly report to management any updates to align the distributor strategy with company strategy.
- Distribution Pricing & commission
- Provide insight to supply chain with regard to appropriate selling price for DIAC products and to finance with regard to appropriate commission for the distributors to optimize overall impact on Distributors performance.
- Market Intelligent Report :
- Maintain and ensure the clear reflection of the market situation in respect to competitor market place, campaigns, sales force activities in the market, and the availability of DIAC products in the market.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in management or any related field .
- 5 yearsâ€™ experience in Supply Chain/ Marketing/ Business Development/ Sales environment (Essential)
- 3-5 years experience in the distribution operation /whole sales environment and point of sales (Essential).
- Experience in Spare Parts (Desirable) .
- Experience in Agriculture Industry (Desirable).
Required Skills & Knowledge:
· Fluent in English and Arabic.
· Distribution management and retail channel management.
· Logistics & inventory Management.
· Knowledge of the transportation industry.
· Analytics & Reporting skills.
· People Management.
· Microsoft Office & ERP.
· Time Management.
· Marketing & Sales Knowledge.
· Preferably Mobile.
· Spare Parts Knowledge.
Apply through: DAL Career Website: http://careers.dalgroup.com/career_opportunities/.
Or send your CV to:
And mention the position name in the subject filed.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.