Warehouse Supervisor L1
About Dal Group:
DAL Group operates across many business sectors including – Food & Beverages, Agriculture, Earthmoving, Real Estate, Energy, Mining, Automotive, Healthcare and Education– with each business playing a leading role in its field. Since its establishment, the company has operated to international standards, underpinned by strong, clear business principles and ethical values.
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor L1
Closing Date: 11/04/2021
Company: Sudanese Tractor Co. Ltd.
Job Classification: junior-level (1-4 years)
Job Category: Supply Chain (Logistics, Procurement, Warehousing, Transport)
- To supervise the activities of the parts warehouse and employees to ensure efficient handling of receiving, deliveries and storage of spare parts.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize the parts warehouse taking into considration the safety standerds, in order to provide maximum efficiency within the parts warehouse area and also to create a safely environment for warehouse staff.
- Develop and maintain general appearance of warehouse by making sure that the warehouse meets the highest standards of cleanliness, parts are binned ASAP in correct location, cartons are cleared out and pallets are removed. Also yard area shall be in a very clean condition at all times, bins are properly labeled and receiving area, delivery area are kept clean and organized to ensure warehouse efficiency and reduce errors.
- Ensure Parts are picked up and delivered to customers at a convenient time to ensure costomer satisfaction.
- Check Consignments against invoices for quantity and parts numbers, report immediately any discrepancies in terms of quantity (short/excess), or damaged parts in order to ensure proper stock management.
- Perform stock counts (physical check) regularly and report on regular basis obsolete parts to inventory supervisor, in order to maintain the value of the current assets.
- Maintain daily and weekly reporting package (invoice delivery reports, advise note report …etc) and maintain proper and comprehensive documentation of all warehouse activities, in order to optimize parts business and profitability.
Daily Activities Assigning
- Manage and direct daily activities for warehouse keeper and labor, including resolving personnel issues, assigning work, and adjusting staffing as needed. And direct execution of tasks to ensure high standards of productivity, quality, accuracy, housekeeping, and safety.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- University Degree
- Diploma in Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a similar role in Warehousing or Supply Chain in spare parts filed
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Portfolio Analysis
- Market Analysis
- Dispute Resolution
- Distribution / Transportation Management
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Manages Risk
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Supply Chain Health and Safety
- Conducting Negotiations
Apply through: DAL Career Website :http://careers.dalgroup.com/career_opportunities/.
Or send your CV to: [email protected], and mention the position name in the subject filed .
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.