About Dal Group:
DAL Group operates across many business sectors including – Food & Beverages, Agriculture, Earthmoving, Real Estate, Energy, Mining, Automotive, Healthcare and Education– with each business playing a leading role in its field. Since its establishment, the company has operated to international standards, underpinned by strong, clear business principles and ethical values.
Job Title: Order Controller
Closing Date: 11/04/2021
Company: Sudanese Tractor Co. Ltd.
Job Classification: junior-level (1-4 years)
Job Category: Supply Chain (Logistics, Procurement, Warehousing, Transport)
Location: Kilo 8
To effectively place orders and also receipt invoices and shipping documents for all emergency, stock and indent orders from suppliers to ensure accurate stocking of spare parts in order to control the Master Planning process to ensure that all products are received, accounted for and in stock as per plan.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Parts Order Planning
- Ensure that all master order plans are in place and work closely with the PSSR Team and Parts Operations Manager to periodically update the master plan to ensure transparent collaboration across teams.
Emergency Parts Orders Management
- Deliver the emergency and stock orders invoices and packing lists to warehouses team to check and receive incoming part in order to ensure that all orders are received without discrepancies
- Receive order acknowledgement and track shipping status, receipt of documents, auditing the documents against orders, advising the logistics coordinator to undertake customs clearance to ensure accuracy along the supply chain.
Communication With Suppliers
- Ensure effective and timely communication with suppliers regarding technical aspects, pricing, expected delivery dates, and shipments of the orders of (Stock, Indent, Emergency & Warranty) to ensure precision of ordering parts and optimizing the lead time and cost.
Stocking in System
- Release orders into the system (stock), upon receiving the suppliersâ€™ invoices from warehouse supervisor to ensure that end users find their orders on hand.
- Track claims of discrepancies, damaged or wrong-shipped parts from Suppliers and liaise with warehouse and inventory controller periodically to ensure that all parts are received by end users.
Parts Stock Analysis
- Track and analyze parts stock and closely monitor parts re-order points in order to optimize parts stock levels.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- B.SC in Business Administration
- 1 Years in Similar discipline
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Quality Control & Assurance
- Big Data ( Use of data )
- Supply Chain Health & Safety
- Category Strategy
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain Design
- Reverse Logistics Management
- Warehouse Management
Apply through: DAL Career Website :http://careers.dalgroup.com/career_opportunities/.
Or send your CV to: [email protected], and mention the position name in the subject filed .
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.