Counter Sales Representative
About Dal Group:
DAL Group operates across many business sectors including – Food & Beverages, Agriculture, Earthmoving, Real Estate, Energy, Mining, Automotive, Healthcare and Education– with each business playing a leading role in its field. Since its establishment, the company has operated to international standards, underpinned by strong, clear business principles and ethical values.
Job Title: Counter Sales Representative
Closing Date: 11/04/2021
Company: Sudanese Tractor Co. Ltd.
Job Classification: junior-level (1-4 years)
Location: Kilo 8
To effectively respond to all customer parts enquiries and properly process parts orders in order to achieve sales target and customer satisfaction.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To receive parts counter orders, phone orders and inquiries with courtesy and provide excellent services and technical support to walk-in customers and recommend repair options to ensure all customer orders are dealt with in a professional and satisfactory way.
- Assist & advice customers about products specification to support customerâ€™s decision and ensure the customers receive the right product requested from the first time in order to achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Inform customer of any new products and promotional activities to help increase sales
- Recommend repair options to the customer (new, reman, classic, etc.) in order to ensure customer satisfaction and increase sales
- Process all orders efficiently in order to ensure smooth sales operations
- To invoice the available and received parts and contact customers of it’s arrival to ensure quick and timely delivery
- Generate a daily/weekly/monthly report stating the sales value in order to compare it with the set target, and register the lost sales in the system to help increase efficiency
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- BSc or Diploma in Engineering Discipline
- 1 Year as Service Technician or counter sales in similar discipline
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Product/ Service Knowledge
- Lead Generation
- Sales Qualification
- Consultative Selling
- Sales Pitch
- Sales Deal Closing
- Customer Service & Relationship Management
- Marketing Data Analytics
- Championing the Customer
- Product Management
- Monitoring and Measuring Effectiveness
- Customer Experience
- Technical Job Knowledge
- Manages Self & Others
Apply through: DAL Career Website :http://careers.dalgroup.com/career_opportunities/.
Or send your CV to: [email protected], and mention the position name in the subject filed .
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.