Store & Outlet Operation Coordinator
About Dal Group:
DAL Group operates across many business sectors including – Food & Beverages, Agriculture, Earthmoving, Real Estate, Energy, Mining, Automotive, Healthcare and Education– with each business playing a leading role in its field. Since its establishment, the company has operated to international standards, underpinned by strong, clear business principles and ethical values.
Job Title: Store & Outlet Operation Coordinator
Closing Date: 11/04/2021
Company: Sudanese Tractor Co. Ltd.
Job Classification: junior-level (1-4 years)
Job Category: Product Development & Research
To ensure smooth parts operations at all depots and Outlets through follow-up of parts transfers, invoicing and stock replenishment in order to sustain the parts business in upcountry stores
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all sales Operations (including invoicing & Payment transfer), provide correct pricing and posting invoices in the system, and control the parts ordering and transfer between Branches/Outlets in order to ensure sustainable Parts business in upcountry stores
- Monitor the process of orders/transfers to ensure efficient logistics process and minimal lead time; guarantee proper documentation against any transaction is obtained (whether Receiving or ordering parts) in order to maintain an efficient and updated record system to assist with auditing and reviewing.
- Conduct regular visits to branches/outlets to ensure all activities and operations in facilities are on track as planned.
Parts Stock Analysis
- Track and analyze parts stock and closely monitor parts re-order points in order to optimize parts stock levels.
- Track claims of discrepancies, damaged or wrong-shipped parts from branches/outlets with inventory controller periodically to ensure that all parts are received by end users.
- Coach, instruct and train branchâ€™s personnel in order to increase productivity.
- Provide reports on market movement, sales, lost sales, expenses, and staff timelines; and maintain proper and comprehensive documentation of all Outlet activities in order to optimize parts business in upcountry stores
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- University degree
- B. Sc in Business Administration.
- 4 Years in a similer displine
- 2 Years minimum in operations role
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property
- Distribution / Transport Management
- Reverse Logistics Management
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Manages Risk
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Supply Chain Health and Safety
- Conducting Negotiations
Apply through: DAL Career Website :http://careers.dalgroup.com/career_opportunities/.
Or send your CV to: [email protected], and mention the position name in the subject filed .
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.