About Dal Group:
DAL Group operates across many business sectors including – Food & Beverages, Agriculture, Earthmoving, Real Estate, Energy, Mining, Automotive, Healthcare and Education– with each business playing a leading role in its field. Since its establishment, the company has operated to international standards, underpinned by strong, clear business principles and ethical values.
Job Title: Application Engineer
Closing Date: 12/04/2021
Company: Sudanese Tractor Co. Ltd.
Job Classification: junior-level (1-4 years)
Job Category: Engineering – Mechanical
- Assist in monitoring earth moving projects with knowledge of each machine capability , operator skills and special knowledge of materials and soils to ensure work is carried in accordance to machine supplier’s standards, adherence to high quality standards, and with cost efficiency.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Workforce Planning
- Analyzing the current workforce, determining future workforce needs, identifying the gap between the present and the future, and implementing solutions so that an organization can accomplish its mission, goals, and strategic plan.
- Team Performance
- Develop a well-designed and motivating evaluation program for operators and communicate with teams about their performance , monitor team performance and report on metrics to ensure goals are met
- Team Training
- Customize training plans for each operator with regard to operator’s assessments and site setup to continuously improve the team capabilities
- Team Work
- Support team, work collaboratively to contribute to achieving the teamâ€™s business outcomes
- Policies and Procedures
- Comply with policies and procedures and communicate them internally and externally in order to reflect the company’s values
- HSE Compliance
- Adhere to HSE standards and regulations and improve the work environment in order to guarantee a safe and risk-free environment.
- Implement Application techniques and suppliers recommendations to ensure the compliance with international standards and best practices of the industry are met
- Report on operator skills, needed training, job requirements & needed techniques in order to achieve set targets with the highest quality and minimum possible duration & cost.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- BSc Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in machine service fields
- Minimum 1 years work experience in earth moving & construction field
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Customer Experience
- Technical Job Knowledge
- Project Management
- Manages Self & Others
- Customer Service
- Quality Focus
- Working Safely
- Improving Operations
- Technical Credibility
Apply through: DAL Career Website : http://careers.dalgroup.com/career_opportunities/
Or send your CV to: [email protected], and mention the position name in the subject filed .
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.