About Dal Group:
DAL Group operates across many business sectors including – Food & Beverages, Agriculture, Earthmoving, Real Estate, Energy, Mining, Automotive, Healthcare and Education– with each business playing a leading role in its field. Since its establishment, the company has operated to international standards, underpinned by strong, clear business principles and ethical values.
Job Title: CRM Advisor
Closing Date: 12/04/2021
Company: Sudanese Tractor Co. Ltd.
Job Classification: junior-level (1-4 years)
Job Category: Customer Services
To record and follow up all DED customer concerns, complaints, and feedback to relevant departments to ensure CCR (Customer Concern Resolution) is carried out in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Outbound Calls
- Follow up with customers after purchasing products or services from the company by contacting, calling and receiving feedback to ensure customer satisfaction with DED products and services.
- Customer Satisfaction Index
- Compile Customer Questionniare in CRM System to identify customer satisfaction level For all DED Companies
- Voice of the Customer
- Compile Voice of the Customer to produce cummulative feedback about customer needs to assist top managemnet sort out weakness areas and drive working on opportunities.
- Customers Complaints
- Register customer complaints to reflect the services that are provided to customers & follow up back office to ensure customer complaints are resolved as per complaint process.
- Interdepartmental Coordination
- Coordinate and work closely with other departments to follow up and resolve customer concerns and complaints, including the recording of all communication between the departments and the customers.
- Improve Customer database
- Ensure customer database correct during call customers & coordinate with closely departments to modify the wrong customer database to improve data quality
- Customer Creation
- Responsible for creation customer account in order to keep the DED customers as an assets to the business to assist Digital marketing during every campaign to identify the targeted customer to be the campaign exteremly successful
- Lost Customer ( Loyalty Program)
- Follow-up lost customers to retain them again & reflect their reasons to top Management to assist companies provide to them special Campaign package to attract them more than competitors prices & offers .
- Campaigns and Offers
- Promote DED services through offers and campaigns to enhance customer touch point and increase sales and business profitability.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years work experience in CRM
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Marketing
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Customer Service in Automotive industry
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Customer Service
- Quality Assurance
- Data Analytics
- Project Management
- Business Operations
- Conflict Resolution
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
Apply through: DAL Career Website : https://lnkd.in/dg-fkaZ
or sending your CV to: [email protected]
and mention the position name in the subject filed .
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.