Job Category: Marketing: Product & Services
Location: Al- Khartoum
Closing Date: Wednesday, April 21, 2021
To reinforce the value proposition of the digital portfolio (MTN Play) through the support in planning, rolling out and evaluating marketing plans of related products/services that cross the boundaries between the mobile industry, internet industry and e-commerce in line with the overall digital strategy
• Plan and execute the go-to market strategy for digital products and services, including development and implementation of marketing plans and campaigns.
• Contribute to the annual business plans, innovative direction, and overall strategic direction of the digital division.
Content & Campaigns:
• Manage MTN Sudan digital social media campaigns with stakeholders, including timelines, deliverables, defining KPIs, measurement and execution across social media channels.
• Guide development of compelling content and messaging to all digital and marketing channels.
• Advise on use of advertising (Online, ATL, BTL..etc) and sponsorship where appropriate.
• Coordinating with digital product owners for monthly marketing content plans across all channels.
Reporting and analysis:
• Provide reports to ensure that internal teams are able to understand all elements of marketing activities performance and impact:
a. Deliver monthly KPIs reports including implications and recommendations for optimisation.
b. Work with product owners to analyse and report on the effectiveness of the marketing activities.
c. Deliver ad hoc performance reports.
d. Develop reporting formats to ensure they are easy to read and engaging.
e. Benchmark reports on competitor marketing and digital activities and industry best practices, identifying areas for improvement for digital products and services.
f. Monitoring and optimizing the digital customer journey when necessary.
Digital Campaigns management:
• Responsibility for coordinating between product owners and marketing teams to deliver the digital campaigns.
• Analyse metrics from all marketing and digital channels.
• Evaluate performance of go-to market plans and campaigns, presenting analysis, insights and recommendations to internal stakeholders.
• Be responsible for maintaining the information security of MTN physical or information assets that they access, use, or manage as per the company policies
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business Management, or any relevant field. • Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in area of specialization. • Experience working in a medium to large organization. Special Notice: MTN Sudan provides equal opportunity, fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to , race, gender, social origin, Color, age, disability, religion, conscience, belief, political opinion, culture, language, marital status and family responsibility.
• Takes initiative • Innovation and creative direction. • Time management