Vacancy Clerks Embassy Of India, Khartoum
Vacancy for the post of Clerks Embassy of India, Khartoum
Embassy of India, Khartoum invites applications for post of Clerks with the following eligibility:
- Legal resident of Sudan with work permit or Sudanese nationality.
- in good mental and physical health.
- Having bachelor’s degree in any discipline (1st level university degree preferably in IT, and computer application).
- between 20-35 years of age at the time of appointment.
Knowledge and experience required
- Computer hardware, Networking, Basic knowledge of CCTV system.
- Proficiency in excel word and power point.
- Knowledge of basic photo & video editing.
- English and Arabic (reading, writing speaking and translation)
- Desk jobs, filing of papers, multiple tasks including work related to Information Technology (IT) and Hardware.
- Liaison with Sudanese government offices and other offices
- Initial minimum pay will be USS 540/- with yearly increment of US$ 16
- The yearly increment will increase as the service accumulates
- The pay scale will be USS 540-16-780-23-1010-30-1310
- Additional increments are possible depending on performance.
How to apply
Interested candidates may submit their application on the link given on website
http://eoikhartoum.gov.in (Application link will be closed on 2021/9/20)