Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF France ) France is an international non-governmental organization working in the field of medical care in Sudan. We are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in the position of:
Finance and Human Resources administrator Assistant
|Organization||Doctors Without Borders|
|Work location:||Mygoma orphanage|
|Duration||6 months Renewable|
|Deadline for the application||05/09/2021|
Scope of Responsibilities:
Execute administrative tasks and do a follow-up of project accountancy and expenses, according to the administration manager’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep strict control over monetary resources for the MSF Mygoma project.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Execute administrative and legal-related tasks, under the supervision of the Administrator Manager, checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance, and on-time payments.
- Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, and ensure cash availability.
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
- Update Social security Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- Draw up monthly payslips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements while defending MSF’s interests
- Follow up on all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
- Assist the administration manager in the provision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the administration manager of any sort of disparity.
- Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.)
Classify and prepare all accounting pieces as requested by the Administration Manager.
- File the accounting documents and enter the accounting pieces in the accounting software, with support from the Administration Manager.
- Support the Administration Manager in translating documents into the local language. Assists the Administration Manager in meetings upon request.
Desirable finance, business, or administration-related diploma.
- Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
- Mission language and local language essential
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, Internet)
- Stress Management
How To Apply
Applications must be in the English language and include:
- Complete CV and Copies of all certificates and diplomas.
- Updated contact details (candidate’s phone number and a backup phone number)
- Sudanese National ID. Copy of Labor card and civil certificate.
The application should be submitted before 16 September 2021 in a sealed envelope mentioning “MSF France- application for Finance and human resources Administrator assistant ”, to Labour office, Khartoum Al Jamahiriya Street or to MSF France Office at Al Ryad district, Block#12, House#2, Jazer street, Khartoum State.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Covid19 risk factors will be done by MSF staff health before the confirmation of the contract.
About Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
Médecins Sans Frontières – Switzerland (MSF-Switzerland) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides emergency medical assistance to populations in danger. The Head Office is located in Geneva. The priority of MSF is to assure access to health care for the most vulnerable people. MSF is also specialized in emergency interventions in case of conflicts, disasters and epidemics. Thanks to its important technical means, MSF can play an important role in the research and operational development of solutions for public health problems, helped by its presence on the sites.
Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
For jobs from Doctors Without Borders visit: MSF Jobs Page
You can join our free course Facebook Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate