|Organization||Doctors Without Borders|
|Location||Khartoum with field visits|
|Reports to (Hierarchical)||HRCo / FinCo/ Project or Mission FIN/ HR|
|Reports to (Functional)||HRCo / FinCo/ Project or Mission FIN/ HR|
|Job Family||HR & FIN|
|Deadline for the application||10/10/2021|
Execute administrative, HR, and legal-related tasks to support the Project HR Manager following MSF standards and procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and to realize the HR capacity required to achieve project objectives.
- Under supervision of the Project HR Manager managing personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Updating the HR database and personal files to facilitate HR processes management.
- Updating Social security Tax office files in order to meet legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance
- Preparing employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Preparing monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Following up of all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative
- Making all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), supporting the Project HR Man-ager in translating documents into local language and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Additional HR/ Admin tasks delegated by the Project HR Manager
- Desirable finance, business or administration related diploma.
- Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
- Mission language and local language essential
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Results and Quality Orientation L2
- Team work and Cooperation L2
- Behavioural Flexibility L2
- Commitment to MSF Principles L2
- Stress Management L3
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to send their CV & copy of educational and experience certificates to HAC Labour office, Khartoum
- Qualified women encourage to apply
Opening date: 30/09/2021 – Closing date: 10/10/2021
About Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
Médecins Sans Frontières – Switzerland (MSF-Switzerland) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides emergency medical assistance to populations in danger. The Head Office is located in Geneva. The priority of MSF is to assure access to health care for the most vulnerable people. MSF is also specialized in emergency interventions in case of conflicts, disasters, and epidemics. Thanks to its important technical means, MSF can play an important role in the research and operational development of solutions for public health problems, helped by its presence on the sites.
Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
For jobs from Doctors Without Borders visit: MSF Jobs Page