Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Switzerland is an international non-governmental organization working in the field of medical care in Sudan. We are looking for a candidate in the position of Project Supply Chain Manager
|Organization||Doctors Without Borders|
|Deadline for the application||21/08/2021|
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Defining, coordinating, and monitoring the supply chain activities in the project according to MSF protocols, standards and procedures in order to ensure the optimal running of the project
- In collaboration with the Supply Chain Coordinator or Logistics Coordinator, planning, establishing and reviewing the supply activities in the project and in coordination office including its budget, in order to identify and optimize the response to the needs of the mission and the targeted population
- Monitoring and ensuring the efficient and smooth running of the following supply activities in the projects and in coordination office: order processing, local purchase management, physical (warehousing) and administrative (management of movements) stock management, freight management, supply administration and implementation of standard supply tools ( Unifield, Portal, MSR etc.)
- Ensuring the availability of relevant management data to the owners of the stock, project and capital coordination (expired drugs, risk of shortages, stock reports, lead time, pipeline, etc.).
- Providing technical support to the supply team in the project, and in collaboration with the PC, Supply Chain Co or LogCo and the HRCo, participating in the planning and implementation of HR associated processes (recruitment, training, briefing/debriefing, evaluation, detection of potential, development and communication) of the staff under his / her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required to correctly perform all supply activities
- Participating in monthly reporting according to guidelines.
- Essential degree and specialization in Logistics/Supply Chain is an asset
- Minimum 2 years experience in supply chain
- Mission language essential; local language desirable
- Computer literacy
- People Management and Development L2
- Commitment to MSF Principles L2
- Behavioural Flexibility L3
- Results and Quality Orientation L3
- Teamwork and Cooperation L3
Applications must include the below documents:
- Complete CV
- Updated contact details (candidate’s phone number and a backup phone number)
- Sudanese national ID.
Application must be submitted to Labour office, MSF Switzerland Office at Khartoum El Geref West, or Sudan job website. Application after 21st August will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
Médecins Sans Frontières – Switzerland (MSF-Switzerland) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides emergency medical assistance to populations in danger. The Head Office is located in Geneva. The priority of MSF is to assure access to health care for the most vulnerable people. MSF is also specialized in emergency interventions in case of conflicts, disasters and epidemics. Thanks to its important technical means, MSF can play an important role in the research and operational development of solutions for public health problems, helped by its presence on the sites.
Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
For jobs from Doctors Without Borders visit: MSF Jobs Page