Mahgoub Sons Ginning Company is looking for a highly organized, Motivated, and passionate candidate with the good quantitative ability for the position of Finance Manager to be part of our Finance Team in Khartoum.
Job Location: Khartoum.
A Finance Manager distributes the financial resources of a company, is responsible for the budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
• Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information.
• Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
• Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
• Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
• Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
• Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
• Analyzing market trends and competitors.
• Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
• Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
• Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
• Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
• Research and analyses financial reports and market trends
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
• Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
• Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
• Creating and revising job descriptions.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA a plus
• 5-8 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
• Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
• Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
• Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
• Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access, etc.
• Strong demonstrated the use of Excel, Word, ERP systems, and PowerPoint.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Commercial awareness
• Initiative and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical, technical, IT, and numerical abilities are crucial.
|Closing Date||19 August 2021|
About MAHGOUB SONS
Over the span of 6 proud decades, Mahgoub Sons Group has evolved from an Agricultural company to a diversified business conglomerate with a secure foothold in key sectors of the economy. Today, we have over 20 companies operating across the agriculture, manufacturing, food packaging, transport, and media industries. With a clear vision and a persistent pursuit of excellence, we have established ourselves as pioneers in these fields and a force to be reckoned with in both the Sudanese and Global markets.
Our commitment to developing agriculture in Sudan is a fundamental pillar of our mission. That is why we have invested heavily into growing our agricultural business to provide wide-ranging inputs-to-harvest services utilizing cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art machinery, timely transportation, and superior value-added services, paving the way for Sudan’s agricultural revolution.
Observing the significance of food security especially in a country like Sudan, we have embarked into food import, export and production through our different trading arms, creating a secure value chain that serves our consumers and contributes significantly to the local economy.
Our most recent venture into the media industry which includes broadcasting, media production, and advertising stems from an interest in adding value to the country as a whole, in a strategic way, while ensuring that quality products and services are delivered to each and every Sudanese home, nationally and internationally.
In the past decades, the Group has expanded its global reach and presence by establishing a number of off-shore companies in the UAE, UK, Ethiopia, and China, and building a network of operations in international markets that span Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and Asia. Mahgoub Sons Group has become the partner of choice for International Businesses, making available to Sudan avant-garde technology and innovative solutions in a diverse range of industries.
Our journey continues surely and steadily with strong values guiding our business activities and our customers at its heart.
For jobs from Mahgoub Sons visit: Mahgoub Sons Jobs Page