Mahgoub Sons Ginning Company is looking for a highly organized, Motivated, and passionate candidate with the good quantitative ability for the position of Finance Manager to be part of our Finance Team in Khartoum.
Job Location: Madani.
Job Summary :
The HR & Admin Supervisor is responsible for providing human resources and admin management to the Ginning Plants in compliance with all policies and regulations, to ensure fair and safe handling of all employees and the efficient day-to-day activities of the Ginning Plant.
• Implement and communicate the approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and instructions to all staff and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled and organize manner.
• Supervises the day-to-day operations of HR to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures
• Supervise and follow up all payroll transactions, operation and legal payments for company staff to ensure work process are implemented according to policies and procedures.
• Supervise all other staff payments (after service, loans, and advance, medical insurance refund, SI commitments) for company staff and ensure work process are implemented and design according to the Policies and procedures.
• Coordinate and supervise the main activities and payment related to (Medical Insurance, social insurance and taxes) for Company staff, updating the data in the related templates, and ensures work process are implemented and design according to the policies and procedures.
• Supervise all employee’s clearance with high commitment to ensure work process is implemented according to the policies and procedures.
• Support in recruitment activities with high coordination with other department and Recruitment section.
• Coordinate and implement induction program for new employees with high coordination with the concern department to ensure the new employee is aware and understands fully the business role and procedures.
• Ensure that all new employees submit work on time.
• Communicate any new policies.
• Support in the training & development programs arrangement as per the policy.
• Work as focal person and represent company HR on designated site.
• Get engaged in all employees contract finalization as well as staff recruited for specific period in the approved template, renew/termination insure the employee file is completed and all documents signed and the employee get his copy on time in compliances with all policies and procedures.
• Prepare reports timely and accurately to meet company and HR department requirements, policies and standards.
• Update the employee’s data on the records as per the company’s’ systems and procedures
• Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
• Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
• Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians).
• Put the transportation plan for all staff from and to work place and make sure of the best practices for the safety of both the employees and the transportation cars and make sure of all the drivers’ commitments to work time, and have the substitute ready in case of any malfunctions.
• Make sure of a proper periodically maintenance of company cars, including renewing and keeping updated all needful legal papers and insurance papers.
• Supervise the cleaning of all the company facilities and the cleaning staff.
• Make sure of the transportation of company guests from and to company facilities.
• Make sure of the availability of all hospitality items for all the company guests.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Educated to a university degree or Higher.
- Relevant Professional Business qualification is mandatory
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the related field prior.
- Good (oral, written & verbal) interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills in both Arabic & English languages.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good communication, presentation, and reporting skills (verbal and written).
- Good skills in the use of relevant IT packages including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc…
- Must have strong interpersonal abilities and can deal with different types of people.
- Drive for Results that move tasks and assignments towards a successful closure.
- Analytical Thinker, by analyzing, and identifying root causes to draw the appropriate conclusions and results
- Must have great organizing and follow up skills
- Must have Time management skills and can work under pressure in any circumstances.
|Job Category||Human Resources|
|Closing Date||17 August 2021|
About MAHGOUB SONS
Over the span of 6 proud decades, Mahgoub Sons Group has evolved from an Agricultural company to a diversified business conglomerate with a secure foothold in key sectors of the economy. Today, we have over 20 companies operating across the agriculture, manufacturing, food packaging, transport, and media industries. With a clear vision and a persistent pursuit of excellence, we have established ourselves as pioneers in these fields and a force to be reckoned with in both the Sudanese and Global markets.
Our commitment to developing agriculture in Sudan is a fundamental pillar of our mission. That is why we have invested heavily into growing our agricultural business to provide wide-ranging inputs-to-harvest services utilizing cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art machinery, timely transportation, and superior value-added services, paving the way for Sudan’s agricultural revolution.
Observing the significance of food security especially in a country like Sudan, we have embarked into food import, export and production through our different trading arms, creating a secure value chain that serves our consumers and contributes significantly to the local economy.
Our most recent venture into the media industry which includes broadcasting, media production, and advertising stems from an interest in adding value to the country as a whole, in a strategic way, while ensuring that quality products and services are delivered to each and every Sudanese home, nationally and internationally.
In the past decades, the Group has expanded its global reach and presence by establishing a number of off-shore companies in the UAE, UK, Ethiopia, and China, and building a network of operations in international markets that span Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and Asia. Mahgoub Sons Group has become the partner of choice for International Businesses, making available to Sudan avant-garde technology and innovative solutions in a diverse range of industries.
Our journey continues surely and steadily with strong values guiding our business activities and our customers at its heart.
For jobs from Mahgoub Sons visit: Mahgoub Sons Jobs Page