|Position Title:||HR &Admin Assistant|
|Report to:||HR & ADMIN Manger|
|Gross salary:||657 USD|
Under the direct supervision of the HR and Administration Manager, the Administration and HR Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Administrative and HR Assistant will also provide administrative, human resources support to the national staff team members.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain routine personnel form such as daily attendance sheets, leave records, and other entitlements of national staff.
- Ensure all national staff personnel records. i.e. contracts, leave records etc. are properly maintained and regularly updated
- Supporting and prepare the HR documents such as Contracts, Timesheets.
- Follow with field the timesheets for National staff
- Prepare Medical Rembirusment For National Staff.
- As directed from time to time by the HR & Admin Manager, check and /or help in the translation of administrative and human resources documents from Arabic into English and bringing any discrepancies to his /her attention
- Help co-ordinate and support all aspects of the recruitment and selection process of national staff, in liaison with HAC and Ministry of Labor ensuring that WR’s recruitment process and good practice is carried out in all recruitment and selection activity.
- Help in establishing an effective filing system that provides easy access to administrative and human resources related information and proper documentation of the same.
- Monthly need of office compound and guesthouse facilities.
- To keep up-to-date on all labor and tax, social Insurance, zakat legislation by getting relevant information from various government departments.
- Scan all the documents related to Human Resource
- Any other duties as directed from time to time from by the HRM .
- Human Resource ,. Administration , management or business related degree (Relevant experience may be considered)
- Substantial demonstrable understanding and experience of administrative and human resources management within an international NGO working in Sudan in Sudan , Minimum 2 years’ experience in INGOs .
- Excellent computer skills especially Excel, word, internet.
- Ability to work in a team, with minimum supervision
- A fast learner, who can work within a hard time and under stress
- Operating environment is extremely volatile, with security restrictions restrictions in force.
- Normal working hours are 8:00 to 4:00 Sunday to Thursday.
- Travel to and from the project sites will be required from time to time
Important Employee Information
- WR forbids any smoking, drinking and substance abuse by its during working hours.
- The staff is expected to treat the supervisor or and other WR staff with respect. For drivers, this includes being polite and courteous to all passengers whether or not they are WR staff.
- Under no circumstances shall the staff entertain personal visitors within the WR compound. (Except as Approved by Immediate supervisor)
Immediate dismissal may result from the following
- Drinking alcoholic beverages, being in a drunken state, showing characteristics of drugs or other substance abuse.
- Theft of any equipment, commodity or item that belongs to WR .
- Gross negligence of allocated tasks.
- Failure to comply with any of the above- mentioned regulations
About World Relief
World Relief is an Evangelical Christian humanitarian nongovernmental organization. The headquarters is in Baltimore, Maryland.
What does World Relief do?
World Relief is a global Christian humanitarian organization whose mission is to empower the local church to serve the most vulnerable.
Headquarters: Baltimore, MD
What services does World Relief provide?
- Health & Mental Health Counseling.
- Financial Guidance.
- School/Youth/Parenting Groups.
- Immigration Legal Services.
How to Apply
Those who are interested in the position are requested to submit all applications with a Covering letter and copies of certificates attached with your C.V to The Humanitarian Aid Commission (HAC) Labor Office in Khartoum – Gemhoria Street Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.