Data Entry Operator (Kosti) – MSF Spain
|Reports to||Nurse supervisor|
Ensure completion of all activities related to medical data entry and data management into the mission database. Supervise, organize, and plan the activity of Data Entry officers/operators, as well as identify their training needs in order to provide good service support and reliability of the data collected.
- Enter medical data (e.g., patient data, dates of visit, content of prescription, viral load, etc.) in the mission’s database on a regular basis and according to MSF protocols.
- Participate in the compilation of data both from MSF structures and from collaborating health facilities.
- Participate in the search for missing data.
- Update files of existing patients and make any corrections needed.
- Make regular backups of all data processed.
- Look after all equipment provided and keep the recording area clean and tidy, giving special importance to all patient files.
- Report any issue concerning data management to the superior.
- Elaborate statistical reports when required by the medical team.
- Ensure, promote, and maintain confidentiality regarding all information registered.
MSF Section/Context-Specific Accountabilities
- Ensure that specific data in all MSF facilities are properly and timely reported by the responsible persons. This will include- Snake bite individual data, weekly tally sheets and Linelist data, etc
- In coordination with the MH team, ensure that MH data are timely reported in the HMIS database- usually weekly.
- In coordination with the HP team, DMC team, and Sexual reproductive health, ensure that all their data are delivered to you on a weekly basis and encored in the database.
- Frequently analyze the HMIS data before and after synchronization to ensure all data are realistic and without errors.
- Surveillance- For any notifiable diseases e.g.. measles, cholera, ebola, chicken pox, acute flaccid paralyzes, Acute hemorrhagic fever, etc must be reported to PMR immediately.
- Ensure all weekly data are entered in the database by Tuesday.
- Report any abnormality in the database to PMR for immediate follow-up.
|Education||University Degree, information /management and computer science system, data science, or any related field.|
|Experience||From 2 years of experience in the field and one year with NGOs|
|Languages||English is essential.|
|Knowledge||Able to learn and use software used for recording (i.e. Fuchia, EpiInfo, etc.)|
Essential computer literacy (word, excel)
|Competencies||Results, teamwork, commitment, flexibility, service|
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV & copy of educational and experience certificates to the Labour Office, Kosti, in a sealed envelope mentioning (MSF Spain – application for DATA ENTRY OPERATOR)