The Shortlisted applicant for Base And Facilities Officer Position
The written test will be on Sunday 17/09/2023 at 10:00 am at Al-Manar Private Primary School, Alandalus Street West Alsayed-Alhasan’s Mosque. (0122403040)
|Reports to||Logistics Manager /Logistics Coordinator|
|Location||White Nile Refugees Camps|
Carrying out or supervising all maintenance logistics activities in the base (vehicles, fuel consumption, and local infrastructure) according to MSF standards and protocols in order to have the material, infrastructure, and vehicles in optimal running conditions.
- Planning vehicles movements, tracking individual trips, and ensuring the implementation of security measures
- Tracking consumption of supplies, fuel, and lubricants, used in different facilities (office, house, store, etc.).
- Checking the maintenance of the various open spaces (gardens, courtyards…) and ensuring that domestic waste is correctly discarded
- Checking and ensuring the maintenance of MSF premises and facilities, as well as the general water supply, electrical, walls, ceilings, etc., and security conditions. In this sense, making inspection visits to assess the rehabilitation needs of facilities.
- Performing maintenance of logistics equipment for cold chain, energy, IT, and radio communications, in particular:
- Inventories and the reallocation of equipment.
- Renewing the authorization to use radio material with local authorities.
- Checking the quality of the work carried out on generators and electrical installations.
- Preparing orders for his sector activity, doing the follow-up, and checking their proper reception and state.
- Carrying out local purchases and ensuring that the line manager is aware of any problems linked to the quality or availability of the items to be purchased.
- Participating in training at the request of the line manager.
|Education||A bachelor’s degree is required. |
Preferably a bachelor’s degree in business administration, procurement, logistics, supply chain, or any other relevant study.
|Experience||Essential 2 years experience with MSF or other NGOs|
|Languages||Mission language is essential. (English writing and Communication & Arabic)|
|Knowledge||Essential computer literacy (word, excel, and Internet) & radio Equipment user knowledge.|
|Competencies||Results and Quality Orientation L1|
Teamwork and Cooperation L1
Behavioural Flexibility L1
Commitment to MSF Principles L1
Service Orientation L1
Stress Management L2
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV & copy of educational and experience certificates to the Labour Office, Kosti, in a sealed envelope mentioning (MSF Spain – application for BASE AND FACILITIES OFFICER)