Nurse Team Supervisor – MSF Spain
It has been announced that an oral interview will be held for the position of Nurse Team Supervisor positions for candidate who are qualified on the Thursday 21/09/2023 on the MSF building. .
NURSING TEAM SUPERVISOR
|Work location: PHC project, Khartoum||Gross Salary: 1205 USD|
|Duration of Contract: Till end of 2022||Deadline for the applications: 02 August 2022|
Plan, organize, and evaluate the activities concerning nursing and the team associated, according to MSF values, policies and protocols and universal health standards, in order to warrant the quality and continuity of the health care and the development of the plan of action.
- Carry out the functions and tasks associated to nursing i.e. perform as a nurse or anesthetist, whenever required or needed, in order to optimize the resources, contributing with his/her knowledge and experience.
- Implement all the protocols and hygiene procedures, and supervise his/her team follow the same standards, in order to warrant the quality of the care and service in his/her speciality.
- Organize and coordinate the activities of his/her team (week’s schedule, annual leave, absences, etc.), evaluate their performance and define and ensure the needs for training of staff, in order to ensure the coverage of the human resources needs and maintain high standards of quality.
- Carry out and/or supervise the ( decentralized) pharmacy and medical equipment management (drugs orders, follow-up of the stock, storage conditions, inventories, follow-up of expired drugs and their destruction, drugs consumption, etc.)in his or her department, in order to satisfy the needs of material with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensuring that all staff using medical devices are qualified and trained. Ensuring that cleaning and minor maintenance tasks are performed according to the protocols. Reporting any malfunction to the project biomedical service.
- Carry-out and/or coordinate administrative (exit-paper, transfer-paper, etc.), information and data collection (patient files, forms, statistics, etc.) tasks, and elaborate regular reporting, in order to have updated and reliable information about the day-to-day activity in the project, output/ outcome and support decision-taking.
- Give feedback/ reports to medical focal point.
This job description may be amended in line with the activities or evolution of the Mission.
|Education||Speciality (nurse or anesthetist) diploma essential.|
|Experience||Essential 2 years of previous experience. Having worked in MSF or other NGO’s and in developing countries is desirable.|
|Languages||Mission and local language essential.|
|Knowledge||Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)|
How to apply
Applications must be in English language and include:
- Complete CV and Copies of all certificates and diplomas.
- Cover letter in English
- Updated contact details (candidate’s phone number and a backup phone number)
- Sudanese National ID. Copy of Labor card and civil certificate.
Application should be submitted before or on 02 August 2022 in sealed envelope mentioning “MSF France- application for NURSING TEAM SUPERVISOR to Labour office, Khartoum Al Jamahiriya Street or to MSF France Office at Al Ryad district, Block#12, House#2, Jazer street, Khartoum State.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Covid19 risk factors will be done by MSF staff health before the confirmation of the contract.