The overall purpose of this job is to develop, establish, implement, monitor, audit, and maintain the company’s different Management Systems (ISO 9001, Food Safety /HACCP, etc.) in order to ensure that these systems are effectively implemented, well maintained, and continually improved across the company.
- Bachelors Degree in Food Science/Engineering or related biological science.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Internal Auditor Qualification.
- Extensive Food Safety & Quality Management Systems experience.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Able to build trust and credibility quickly at all levels within the organization while achieving key operating objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all seniority levels both internally and externally.
- A passionate, high energy leader who is able to motivate and influence others to achieve results.C112
- Good analytical, organizational, interpersonal and troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to work on own initiative or within a team.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Process and industry knowledge.
Apply Now, Send your resume to the HR team an e-mail: [email protected], including Job Title in the Subject
Application Deadline is August 10th, 2021
About DAL Food
DAL Food is the largest and most diverse food company in Sudan focused on providing affordable, basic, staple foods and drinks for mass consumption. The company is a visionary integration of a number of successful DAL Group divisions that have come together to form a larger, fully integrated agri-food organization that will help increase access to DAL’s quality products, thereby playing a key role in improving the daily lives of people all around Sudan and beyond. Our business is guided by our commitment to providing products that improve daily life for millions of Sudanese people through our focus on traditional dishes, nutritional quality, product safety and reliability, affordability, and widespread availability. With a workforce of around 4,000 people and with our wide distribution networks reaching all across Khartoum and Upcountry, we also have a wide range of international offices and representations in countries like UAE, KSA, Malaysia, China, Chad, Ethiopia, and South Sudan. This helps in serving our strategic ambition of leveraging our scale and capabilities to build a significant presence in chosen neighboring countries. Our product portfolio offers a wide variety of brands; Sayga, Zadina, Nobo, Milli, Safia, Rio, Bibo, Capo, and many others… For the full range of products please visit our website page: www.dalgroup.com.
About DAL Group
DAL Group is a private Sudanese conglomerate the largest private company in the country. It operates across several business sectors including food, engineering, and agriculture.
Dating back to its beginnings in 1951 as an engineering dealership under the name Sayer & Colley, DAL’s history is rich with success stories, out of which emerged Sudan’s largest and most diversified privately-owned conglomerate that offers a wide range of products and services to businesses and consumers alike, its reach spanning the length and breadth of the country. Our overriding objective is to produce, sell and support quality products. It is this commitment that motivation considerable investment in product development and quality systems – the driving force behind the Group’s constant pursuit of excellence. Equality is important to our deep commitment to building lasting relationships with our customers, business partners, and other stakeholders through our ability to deliver additional value.
For jobs from DAL Food visit: DAL Food Jobs Page