Samaritan’s Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan\’s Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God\’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. Samaritan’s Purse International Relief is seeking to hire qualified persons to fill the following position.
|Vacancy:||Feedback and Complaint Mechanism Officer|
|Reports to:||Project Manager (KPSN)|
|Duty Station:||Hamesh Koreib/ Telkook|
|Deadline of Application:||26/09/2021|
|Salary:||750 – 900 $ base on experinece|
Summary of the Position:
The Feedback and Complaint Mechanism (FCM) Officer will be responsible for assisting the project staff in facilitating and organizing the feedback and complaint mechanisms for the KPSN project. The FCM Officer will ensure the implementation of the feedback and complaint mechanisms agreed upon by SP and the donor. The FCM Officer will ultimately be responsible for ensuring that the feedback and complaint mechanisms are culturally appropriate, accessible, and efficient.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager, and other project staff to support the development of feedback and complaint mechanisms for the project.
- Assist in building the capacity of program staff to create and implement tools used to track beneficiary feedback.
- Frequently conduct field visits in order to advise project staff in ways to improve the efficiency of mechanisms that are set in place.
- Update Project Manager and M&E Manager on the effectiveness and usage of the feedback and complaint mechanisms in place.
- Work with project staff to discuss with beneficiaries about their preferred way of providing feedback and complaints about the project.
- Work with staff to improve feedback usage, systems, dissemination and management.
- Ensure feedback and complaint information dissemination and coordination between Program Managers and other stakeholders in order to improve beneficiary accountability.
- Work with project staff to provide feedback to beneficiaries and community leaders after data analysis.
- Liaise with partners, government agencies, donors and other stakeholders where appropriate and needed as it relates to assistance in collecting and sharing the feedback and complaints of beneficiaries.
- Promote compliance of program activities with the project’s proposal, work plan, budget and donor rules and regulations.
- Assist with other tasks in the programs and M&E department, as needed.
Education / Experience Needed:
- Degree in social sciences, economics, statistics or other relevant field of study.
- 3 years of experience in feedback management, research method, monitoring, evaluation, capacity-building and/or program support preferred.
- Excellent analytical, computer and communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Arabic, English, and Bedawi (preferred) speaker.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Understanding of feedback, complaint and M&E tools.
About Samaritan’s Purse
Samaritan’s Purse is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid organization that provides aid to people in physical need as a key part of its Christian missionary work. The organization’s president is Franklin Graham, son of Christian evangelist Billy Graham.
- Tax ID: 58-1437002
- Founded: 1970, Boone, NC
- Headquarters: Boone, NC (North Carolina)
- Leader: Franklin Graham
- Tax deductibility code: 501(c)(3)
- President: Franklin Graham
- Founders: Franklin Graham, Robert Pierce
What is the purpose of Samaritan’s Purse?
Purpose: Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to victims of war, natural disasters, disease, famine, poverty, and persecution in more than 100 countries, with the purpose of sharing God’s love through His son, Jesus Christ.
Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
How to apply:
- Any interested candidates must submit their application to the SP office at Altaif , Buder Street , Block 22. Or to the [email protected]
- Only Sudanese applicants will be considered for this position.
- We do appreciate your interest in working with us. However, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For jobs from Samaritan’s Purse visit: Samaritan’s Purse Jobs PageSamaritan’s Purse