Samaritan’s Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan\’s Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God\’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. Samaritan’s Purse International Relief is seeking to hire qualified persons to fill the following position.
|Reports to:||Program Manager|
|Duty Station:||Hamesh Korieb|
|Deadline of Application:||26/09/2021|
|Salary:||750 – 900 $ base on experinece|
Summary of the Position:
The midwife/Nurse Trainer will be responsible for Midwife training in the health facility. She will work with MOH, the health facilities, and communities in Hamesh Korieb to build the capacity of existing midwives/nurses in the health facility and community through formal and on-job training.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct quarterly needs assessment to identify gaps for training, with emphasis on the Ministry of Health/WHO approved materials
- Work with Ministry of Health trainers to mitigate gaps recognize doing trainings
- Work with Ministry of Health –Kassala state, Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health Division (MOH-MNCH) to plan and organize training for community midwives
- Strengthen post-partum and newborn follow-ups at community level
- Work with MOH- Kassala state to recruit community Midwives for training
- Conduct in-service capacity-building activities for midwives on duty
- Provide post-training report after trainings
- Conduct quarterly Infection prevention Control assessments at birth centers
- Provide monthly report to supervisor
Education / Experience Needed:
- BSc degree in Midwifery/Nursing with a minimum of three years of practical, clinical experience.
- Must be BEmONC/EmONC/ trained and have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a trainer
- Computer literacy is a must (Microsoft Office essential)
- Proficiency of Arabic and Beja language
- Willingness to travel and conduct training in other project locations is a must
About Samaritan’s Purse
Samaritan’s Purse is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid organization that provides aid to people in physical need as a key part of its Christian missionary work. The organization’s president is Franklin Graham, son of Christian evangelist Billy Graham.
- Tax ID: 58-1437002
- Founded: 1970, Boone, NC
- Headquarters: Boone, NC (North Carolina)
- Leader: Franklin Graham
- Tax deductibility code: 501(c)(3)
- President: Franklin Graham
- Founders: Franklin Graham, Robert Pierce
What is the purpose of Samaritan’s Purse?
Purpose: Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to victims of war, natural disasters, disease, famine, poverty, and persecution in more than 100 countries, with the purpose of sharing God’s love through His son, Jesus Christ.
Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
How to apply:
- Any interested candidates must submit their application to the SP office at Altaif , Buder Street , Block 22. Or to the [email protected]
- Only Sudanese applicants will be considered for this position.
- We do appreciate your interest in working with us. However, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For jobs from Samaritan’s Purse visit: Samaritan’s Purse Jobs Page