Samaritan’s Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan\’s Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God\’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. Samaritan’s Purse International Relief is seeking to hire qualified persons to fill the following position.
|Vacancy:||Monitoring and Evaluation Manager (2)|
|Reports to:||Monitoring and Evaluation Manager|
|Duty Station:||Kassala, Telkook and Hamesh Korieb|
|Deadline of Application:||26/09/2021|
|Salary:||750 – 900 $ base on experinece|
Summary of the Position:
The M&E Officer will be responsible for coordinating with the Samaritan’s Purse monitoring and evaluation team in Kassala in data entry and analysis, implementing monitoring systems, evaluating program efficacy, survey development, and working with various data platforms. The officer will work directly with program managers and the KIRP M&E team. The M&E Officer ensures the timeliness and accuracy of the monitoring plans of the program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with program managers, M&E manager, and other project staff to support the development of monitoring plans, including data collection and verification of data.
- Assist in building the capacity of program staff on reporting and data collection.
- Contribute to and participate in project assessments and evaluations including, but not limited to, designing survey tools and providing support in data cleaning and analysis.
- Work with program managers and the M&E team to develop tools to track the program’s indicators.
- Frequent use of Microsoft Excel and other data entry tools, as well as Platform Reporting System.
- Work with staff to improve data usage, systems, dissemination and management.
- Ensure data quality, timeliness, validity and completeness.
- Ensure information dissemination and coordination between program managers and other stakeholders to improve data consistency, including lessons learned and progress reporting.
- Work with project staff to provide feedback to beneficiaries and community leaders after data analysis.
- Liaise with partners, government agencies, donors and other stakeholders where appropriate and needed as it relates to assistance in submission of reports, collecting data, and providing updates.
- Promote compliance of program activities with proposal, work plan, budget and donor rules and regulations.
- Assist with other tasks in the M&E department, as needed.
Prefferd Skills / Qualifications :
- Degree in social sciences, economics, statistics or other relevant field of study.
- 3 years of experience in database management, research method, monitoring, evaluation, capacity-building and/or program support preferred.
- Excellent analytical, computer and communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Arabic, English, and Bedawi (preferred) speaker.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of logical frameworks and M&E tools.
About Samaritan’s Purse
Samaritan’s Purse is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid organization that provides aid to people in physical need as a key part of its Christian missionary work. The organization’s president is Franklin Graham, son of Christian evangelist Billy Graham.
- Tax ID: 58-1437002
- Founded: 1970, Boone, NC
- Headquarters: Boone, NC (North Carolina)
- Leader: Franklin Graham
- Tax deductibility code: 501(c)(3)
- President: Franklin Graham
- Founders: Franklin Graham, Robert Pierce
What is the purpose of Samaritan’s Purse?
Purpose: Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to victims of war, natural disasters, disease, famine, poverty, and persecution in more than 100 countries, with the purpose of sharing God’s love through His son, Jesus Christ.
Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
How to apply:
- Any interested candidates must submit their application to the SP office at Altaif , Buder Street , Block 22. Or to the [email protected]
- Only Sudanese applicants will be considered for this position.
- We do appreciate your interest in working with us. However, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For jobs from Samaritan’s Purse visit: Samaritan’s Purse Jobs Page